0

A misty morning , September 26th

Posted by Somebody's Mother on 6:33 p.m.
























Over and over again, RG told me to take the camera out.  Sometimes I do listen to him.  I pulled out the Sony, went upstairs and decided it would be best to get the zoom lens out.  I'm awkward at it but I managed to exchange lenses without too much of a hassle, and most importantly, without asking for help.

I went out on the balcony and took about 35 shots.  This was my favourite.

People keep asking me how it is that someone who grew up in New York can live in the Eastern Townships.  I've been here for close to 22 years.  If this photo doesn't answer the question, then there's a part of me that you really don't know.


|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Somebody's Mother Online All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.